Saturday, May 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!

To my son on his 24th birthday, I hope today brings you happiness. Celebrate the fact that you are alive. Do something you really want to do. Have some fun. Be with people that you enjoy. I love you sweetheart.

The day you were born was the happiest day of my life. It was the happiest day of your father's life. He said it was the best birthday present he'd had ever gotten (even though you were a week late for his birthday). You gave him great joy, as you do me. He was so proud of the you and I am so proud of the man you've become.

Think of what is important to you, what excites you, what brings you joy, and work towards making those things the priorities in your life. Be open emotionally, affectionate, and loving, and you will attract the same. Try to be of service to others without losing yourself. Be good to yourself.

Happy Birthday, son. I love you.

No comments: