Wednesday, April 08, 2009

NOT WRITING IN YOUR BLOG - PART TWO

It's even better when you don't write in it but once every two years! I'm trying to improve on that by taking an online "course" for improving my skills at blogging. I'm already on day three of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge! Stay tuned for new and improved.

Why would anyone want to read what I have to say? Maybe they have the same thoughts but don't express them. Maybe I can suggest something to help a situation or decision. Maybe they have no life and will live vicariously through my blog. Who knows? I have to write. After all I have been through, I need someplace to vent, to ponder, and to fantasize (I will warn you when I'm writing fiction). This all came on when I lost my husband and best friend of 20 years. I no longer had a sympathetic ear, a counselor, or a partner "in crime" so to speak. He was my rock and without him, I am adrift. So I started to write in an old sketchbook as my journal. Then I started a blog, several blogs, not caring if anyone read them but me.

It is different now.

No comments: