Saturday, April 25, 2009

MINI VACATION

Does it get any better than this? I have a hotel room in Boca Raton with a balcony overlooking the inlet, two double beds, wifi internet, free valet parking, pool and hot tub. There's a cafe' in the lobby and a restaurant on the top floor with dinner and dancing. They're bringing my breakfast at 9:45AM ($11). The room cost me $30/night!! for two nights. I'm down in the Ft. Lauderdale area doing errands and for two dances, one in WPB (Friday night) and one in Boca (Saturday night). And I stopped by my sister's to wish her a happy birthday.

I will get up and eat breakfast on the balcony in the cool morning breeze. Take a stroll along the dock and then take a dip in the pool. There's a couple of small boats that I bet take you out on the water for a tour of some kind. I could have a swedish massage before luncheon in the cafe'. Go shopping and get something stunning to wear at the dance tonight at the Pavillon. Meet T there (new online dating contact) and suggest that we come back here to have dinner and dancing, more intimate and easier to talk. Or not. It would make it easier for me to be cajoled into letting him into my hotel room and seducing me into having sex. He's a CAR SALESMAN! To be any good at it you have to have charm, powers of persuasion, and be a good liar (say anything to close the deal!). I am hoping he doesn't confirm my worst suspicions. I kinda like him. Should I make him promise that we have to have X amount of dates before we have sex? 20 was the number in The 40 Year Old Virgin. I'm not a virgin. I've been married twice and raised a son and a stepdaughter. Haven't had mutually satisfying sex in almost two years, haven't had a stiff cock in five weeks...(I have a problem with insisting on my orgasm okay?...I know...I'm workin' on it!). I do not want to have sex on the first date, even if I want to have sex. (It's not fair that I have to deny my urges because men can't respect a woman who has urges just like they do.)

Meanwhile, I have all this luxury and no one with which to share it.

No comments: