Saturday, June 13, 2009

NOT TOO BUSY TO WRITE

I could say that I've been busy. It has been 12 days since I posted anything. I went to Ft. Lauderdale (140 miles south) for a day to finish up moving my sister's art room to her new classroom for next year. I got there on Monday at sundown and left on Thursday night 11PM, arriving back home at 2AM. My poor cat was VERY pissed off at me for leaving him for so long. So I've been home for a week now. I've been playing Mafia Wars (RPG online game) on Tagged and having phone sex with a guy who lives in California. I met him through playing the game and we just clicked. WTF is wrong with me?

I'm lonely. I'm depressed. I gotta snap outta this.

My plans are to go to a dance on Sunday hosted by a member of POF (Plenty of Fish...and online dating service) and I've booked a room at the Boca Bridge Hotel again. I love this luxury hotel! It's only costing me $40 (priceline.com) for the night. I'm also meeting a contact at the dance who's been playing phone tag with me for a month. We'll see how this goes. I'm not expecting anything.

No comments: